Wednesday 14 January 2009

Super Exile Wednesday

I first got put on to L.A badman on the beats Exile via an MP3 blog (SCREEEAMM DOWNLOADING ILLEEGAL!!!) hush your noise it was because of me getting Emanon's (Emanon is the group of rapper Aloe Blacc and Exile on the boards/the occasional verse) "Waiting Room" off a blog which led me to cop the real CD and in turn find out about Exile.

Annnyway way back in 06 he dropped his producer album "Dirty Science" on Sound In Color which featured Blu and led to the pretty much impossible to find in physical media "Below The Heavens", "Radio" his new LP is a concept album of him only sampling stuff he's found on the LA airwaves...a brave concept but the bits I've heard have been great and it sounds like one worth picking up.

Heres a few promos.


EXILE ON VIMBY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW RELEASE


FIRST VIDEO OFF RADIO "WERE ALL IN POWER"







"Radio" is out Plug Research now digitally on CD 20th Jan. I'll be picking it up;

.kos

No comments: