Thursday 3 September 2009

Need League Login? / Forums

Ok, thanks for bearing with us, the boards WILL BE BACK TODAY!, re-installed everything and found a backup from a few months back so im most likely going to just restore the members and pour a little 7up out for the lost threads no point in puttin up old news so I think its a case of destroying and rebuilding but hopefully if you registered for the boards before april your logins should be intact.

Finally if you are struggling with the league site as you cant find your password then first check your spam folders...I did send out mails to each and everyone of you during dope ass beat 2 voting week but if you still cant find it dont panic, hit me up

kosyne[at]louisden[dot]com

and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.


NEW VOTING KEY REQUEST WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE BOARD IS BACK, producer entry is CLOSSSSSSSED, If I said you were in then you are fast running out of time to holla at me (those who did I chased back up) and im unsure you can actually turn a beat in for Sunday now and its plenty work doing the matchups so im leaving it here..

bang

KOS.

No comments: