Sunday 24 April 2011

Ypnotiq - Whorldwidewhack EP (free DL)

I found this EP the other day as I stubmled upon a Kev Brown remix to one of the tracks; It wasn't until I gave the rest of the project a listen did I realise this guy is nice with it himself; deep, heavy and bouncy beats here, real nice indeed. I do hate comparisons but just to give you an idea its reminiscent of "1983" / "Reset" era Flying Lotus and some of Afta-1 or Mike Slotts material.

Personally "Love" and "newbeatsontheblock" are the joints I rock with the most, got that headcrackkk.


ypnotiq - whorldwidehack EP

1.Ypnotiq - Euromsayin'
2.Ypnotiq - Airin
3.Ypnotiq - Newbeatsontheblock
4.Ypnotiq - Love
5.Kev brown - Remix on the block
6.camEleon - lanquidyti

DONWLOAD: megaupload


If you want to peep it before you download you can either head over to ypnotiq's bandcamp or peep the embedded player below.



No comments: