Friday 11 June 2010

Boombaptist - Beat Tape

I first got hip to Boombaptist under his emcee alias Thesaurus Rex, he's a few tracks under the belt with Kelakovski and a couple bits with his fellow beatsmith Elaquent, he's been hip to the louisden movmement for minute now and came first in the second division.

Annyway a short while ago Boombaptist dropped his free beat tape, serving as well polished introduction to his production talents and a perfect calling card for selling joints (these are for sale). I slept on these for a bit (simply because of all the dope free stuff backlog) but Bap does not disappoint!!.

Head over to his bandcamp now for a freedownload, and be sure to hit dude up if you are feeling the material, I'll leave you with his own words!


Peace I'm BoomBaptist, I'm a Beat Fanatic member and have released a beat tape. I really just want people to hear my music.

I have been making music for 13 years, am from Austin, Texas and love producing on the MPC/writing. I have worked with Nike on commercials and such artists as Large Pro, Termanology, Blackalicious, and more.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out! Here is a link to the beat tape, my cover art, and myspace. Thank you so much in advance. Spread it around!



Boombaptist - Beat Tape (2009)

DOWNLOAD: mediafire | bandcamp


No comments: